b-hebrew - Re: die Flucht ins Prasens (was Ruth)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Paul Zellmer <zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph>
  • To: list b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: die Flucht ins Prasens (was Ruth)
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 23:06:30 +0800

Rolf,

I think we on the list have seen a sufficient number of these questions to
realize
that you are not really seeking information from any of us, that you have an
agenda
underlying your posts. Would you be so kind as to share with us how *you*
would
handle these "problematic verbs"? It would be much more honest, and would be
more
likely to result in true dialogue. And such dialogue would go much farther to
benefitting all parties involved.

Oh, and since you are asking about specific passages, please deal with those
passages
rather than generalities, at least until you get the groundwork laid for
seeing your
ideas expressed in the text.

Regards,

Paul

Rolf Furuli wrote:

> Dear Randall,
>
> In addition to the problems in chapter 1 of Habaqquq I submit some
> problematic verbs in chapters 2 and 3:

Ibanag Translation Project
Cabagan, Isabela, Rep. of Philippines

zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph