b-hebrew - Re: Contemporary Jewish Tanakh Readings

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Brady R. Johnson" <brady AT seanet.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Paul Zellmer <zellmer AT cag.pworld.net.ph>
  • Subject: Re: Contemporary Jewish Tanakh Readings
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:58:55 -0800

There are lists and web sites that do what you describe. My favorite web
sites, in order of preference, are:

http://www.torah.org/
http://www.vjtorah.com/
http://www.ou.org/default.htm

Mailing lists also abound. You can subscribe to a number of them through
http://www.torah.org/learning/subscribe.html. Others are listed on the
Jerusalem One site at http://www.vjtorah.com. You can also find lists to
subscribe to at http://www.dafyomi.co.il/, or you can go to

That should be enough to get you started.

Brady