b-hebrew - Re[3]: The Sons of El

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter_Kirk AT SIL.ORG
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re[3]: The Sons of El
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:20:03 -0500 (EST)

Applying textual criticism to the quotation here ;-) I think this is a
case of textual corruption, or simply of bad spelling! Please, can
everyone try to improve their spelling - type more slowly, use a spell
checker, reread before you send or something. This list must be a
nightmare to non-native English speakers.

Peter Kirk