anima - [Anima Dance] The Field Network Europe Conference this weekend!

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <info@animadance.org>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] The Field Network Europe Conference this weekend!
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 02:16:19 +0200

Hi All,

I have organized a conference! For artists!

1) First ever Europe-wide fieldwork conference this weekend, April 16 and 17,
at Tanzfabrik/Kreuzberg- agenda attached. For more information or to
register: thefieldberlin@gmail.com.

2) I am performing at our conference open showing April 16 at 20:00, also at
Tanzfabrik-- come see art! more at
http://thefieldnetwork.wordpress.com/berlin-germany/

there'll be dancing, singing, and maybe a cake. :)

xxx

Rachel
www.animadance.org

  • [Anima Dance] The Field Network Europe Conference this weekend!, Rachel Brooker, 04/12/2011