anima - [Anima Dance] Rachel performs April 8th and 16th in Berlin!

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <info@animadance.org>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Rachel performs April 8th and 16th in Berlin!
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:50:50 +0200

Hi All-

I'm showing a new solo called Pas (the first version, anyway ;) this Friday at

ART GROWS HERE: Berlin
08.04.11, 20:00, Tanzfabrik/Kreuzberg
suggested donation 1-5 Euros

I was also interviewed this month for Gig Magazine (http://www.gigmag.co.uk/) and they talk about the new solo in the attached article. The article also mentioned Bolero, a piece I premiered in 2010 and which is finally visible online: a version with Christina Zani which we showed in Swarthmore, PA last November is online here, along with The Artaud Project, also premiered last year.

I'd be delighted to see you at the show this Friday!

Best,

Rachel

  • [Anima Dance] Rachel performs April 8th and 16th in Berlin!, Rachel Brooker, 04/06/2011