anima - [Anima Dance] Postcards from Berlin in the news

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] Postcards from Berlin in the news
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 00:17:40 +0200

Hi All-

Postcards from Berlin, the dance film project with kids in Berlin that I was involved in this year, is in the Berliner Zeitung (for the out-of-towners, that's a Berlin newspaper called the Berlin Newspaper). One of my students and I are quoted.  Check out the article, and if you haven't yet, take a look at the films: http://animadance.org/projects/postcards.htm

It was a great project and I'm happy to see it getting recognized!

warme sonnige Grüße,

Rachel

  • [Anima Dance] Postcards from Berlin in the news, Rachel Brooker, 05/19/2009