anima - [Anima Dance] post-modern cheerleaders

anima@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Anima Dance

  • From: Rachel Brooker <brooker.rachel@gmail.com>
  • To: anima dance <anima@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Anima Dance] post-modern cheerleaders
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:34:39 +0200

Hi All-

Sorry I am emailing you so often right now- there's a lot happening. Which is good, actually!

I'm organizing the Green Party soccer team's official cheerleading squad. How hilarious is that? We will have 1 rehearsal on May 27th and then our big day at

Mit WUMS in die EU
the Green Party "Tulips" vs. Türkiyemspor Fussball game
May 30th at 2:00 pm.

So, who wants to cheer? Naturally, both men and women are required. Dancers welcome, if anyone actually has cheerleading experience bring it on! And don't forget your wacky little skirt!

if you're interested or want more info, email brooker.rachel@gmail.com. If nothing else, this is going to result in some wild pictures.

love,
Rachel

Rachel Brooker

  • [Anima Dance] post-modern cheerleaders, Rachel Brooker, 05/20/2009