aifia-metrics - Re: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Aifia-metrics] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:18:26 -0700

Ignore mail below. This is from two days ago. Got resent due to some problem with my mail client.
-rashmi

At 12:49 PM 8/4/2003 -0700, Rashmi Sinha wrote:
Below are some issues and questions we can try to address tomorrow during the IM meeting. Please feel to add to the list. The hope is that by the end of tomorrow's meeting, we will be to identify two or three main issues we need to be addressing now and assign each of those tasks to one or more individuals.

Please feel free to add / suggest changes to below list.

1) Scope of project:
(Information Architecture or User Experience at large)

2) How should project be structured?
(We can take the four steps I proposed in the mail yesterday as a starting point for discussion)

3) What kind of contributions should we call for
(design and evaluation methods? DO we need to be specific about what kind?)

4) What should the call for contributions be like?
(For example: How should authors/contributors make their contributions: submit a url / upload material / email document to one of us.)

5) Where should project materials live: on AIfIA site / on author site / both?

6) What should the agreement between AIfIA and authors be like?

7) How should the project site be organized (should it be a wiki?)