aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] first pass at agreement

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: Rashmi Sinha <rashmi AT rashmisinha.com>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] first pass at agreement
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:54:10 -0700

I have posted a first pass at a document describing the agreement between the metric contributor and AIfIA. It deals with copyright issues as well.

I took the AIfIA translation project's agreement between authors and AIfIA as a starting point and made alterations and additions as needed.

Comments would be welcome, especially if you are familiar with such issues.

http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=metricsAgreement

-Rashmi