acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Bugzilla confusions

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Reid Priedhorsky <reid AT reidster.net>
  • To: acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Bugzilla confusions
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:32:48 -0400

On 5/25/11 3:44 PM, Christopher Adams wrote:
I'm evaluating two ways to accomplish this:

1) The bug reporter (or one of us Admins) can manually cc:
acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org for each bug. (I don't see that it's
possible to do this automatically).

Can't this be done by setting a default assignee for the component and having that assignee be the list?

Reid

--
I work for IBM, and sending this e-mail might be part of my job.
However, I speak for myself only, not the company.