acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] Bugzilla confusions

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Christopher Adams <chris AT raysend.com>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • Cc: "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] Bugzilla confusions
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:44:37 -0400

I'm evaluating two ways to accomplish this:

1) The bug reporter (or one of us Admins) can manually cc:
acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org for each bug. (I don't see that it's
possible to do this automatically).

2) We can set up "whining" to email the complete bug report to the
list at regular intervals.
https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/editwhines.cgi

The first method is error-prone; and neither method will get bugs sent
immediately to the list.

- Christopher

--
———