xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Exposing XMLHandler

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Thomas Hicks <hickst AT theriver.com>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Exposing XMLHandler
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:22:23 -0700

This sounds like the same question I asked in August (although
I didn't ask it as succinctly). See the thread at:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/xom-interest/2007-August/thread.html#3498

I would still like to get an answer to this and also to the
question of whether there exists a workaround for the problem?
-tom