xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer performance patches

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Michael Kay" <mike AT saxonica.com>
  • To: "'Robert Koberg'" <rob AT koberg.com>, <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer performance patches
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:32:44 +0100

> >>Are there other commiters to XOM than ERH? (especially after
> >>the latest
> >>saxon post to his blog (which I agree with!))
> >

> > Reference please?
>
> Sorry (just getting back to this),
>
> http://www.cafeconleche.org/#news2005June28

Thanks.

I'm working on getting my 2.0 tests into shape for publication via W3C, but
the 1.0 stuff is history.

I provide source code so that people can see it, use it to solve problems,
and make suggestions for improving it. I've no desire to encourage others to
produce variant products, and after years of developing software as part of
a team the Saxon experience has convinced me that solo development is a more
satisfying experience that produces a higher quality result. Most composers,
writers, and artists work alone for similar reasons. I shall carry on doing
things my own way: plenty of people seem happy with the result.

Michael Kay