xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer performance patches

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Mascolino, Mark R." <mark.mascolino AT hp.com>
  • To: "Andrew Stewart" <andrew.stewart AT aspectcapital.com>, "Elliotte Harold" <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Serializer performance patches
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:50:08 -0500

I'm pretty positive that profiliers like Jprobe offer APIs and Ant tasks
so that the profiling runs can be automated. While I am not so sure
that you can easily make comparisons across different hardware setups
with this approach, it still would allow you to do regression analysis
between runs. Bt hey, this is all theoretical since I've been happy
with XOM's compliance/performance balance.