xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Tests fail on Win32

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: ken AT popcornmonsters.com
  • To: Francois Beausoleil <fbos AT users.sourceforge.net>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Tests fail on Win32
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:20:11 -0400

WinCVS is just a GUI for the command line CVS client, what ever you can do in
the GUI you can do with the command line tool, you just need to know the
command
line options.

On the command line you can use these two Global options

--crlf use the dos line feed for text files
--lf use the unix line feed for text files

I would assume you would want the --crlf command so that it has them in dos
format

usage: cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments]

Once again I have never used this, so I don't know if it will work, it is just
an idea.

I am using CVS version 1.11, and WinCVS 1.2

Ken Cochrane
http://KenCochrane.net