xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] 0x25?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Nils_Kilden-Pedersen AT Countrywide.Com
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] 0x25?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:09:54 -0800

Obviously I'm incorrect here, Xalan being an XSLT processor.
The problem seems to be in the xml-apis, which in my case was part of the
Xalan zip.
Using an java.io.InputStreamReader instead of a java.io.File produces this
exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.setEntityResolver(Unknown
Source)
at nu.xom.Builder.build(Builder.java:462)
at WriteFile.main(WriteFile.java:53)
Exception in thread "main"

Nils_Kilden-Pedersen AT Countrywide.Com
Sent by: xom-interest-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
03/27/2003 03:39 PM