xom-interest - [XOM-interest] 0x25?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: luca passani <passani AT eunet.no>
  • To: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [XOM-interest] 0x25?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:48:06 +0100

Anyone who knows what this means?

the XML file is the one at:
http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/wurfl.xml

thank you

luca

nu.xom.MalformedURIException: URIs cannot contain 0x25
at nu.xom.Verifier.checkURI(Verifier.java:201)
at nu.xom.Node.setActualBaseURI(Node.java:169)
at nu.xom.Document.setBaseURI(Document.java:259)
at nu.xom.XOMHandler.startDocument(XOMHandler.java:74)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startDocumentEntity(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.setInputSource(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
at nu.xom.Builder.build(Builder.java:550)
at nu.xom.Builder.build(Builder.java:347)