xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] 0x25?

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Nils_Kilden-Pedersen AT Countrywide.Com
  • To: elharo AT metalab.unc.edu
  • Cc: xom-interest-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] 0x25?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:19:20 -0800

I got the same error today, using the Xerces 2.4. I got a slightly
different, but similar error using Xerces 2.3.
You state on the website that you use Xerces 2.1, maybe that's the
problem?
Could the "Unknown source" have anything to do with escaping filenames?

"Elliotte Harold - java FAQ" <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
Sent by: xom-interest-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
03/27/2003 09:52 AM