typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Live From Hurrah's DVD? Au Pairs anthology?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: mike AT appelstein.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Live From Hurrah's DVD? Au Pairs anthology?
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 19:21:17 -0400

Actually, looking over that list again, it appears to mostly be the guy that
filmed Young Marble Giants for the DVD we were discussing this am...

mike

Quoting Hilary Jaeger <jaema11 AT earthlink.net>:

Having had so many of the same bands at Tier 3, though while sad I have only
a few still photos, am sure glad someone was filming/recording at Hurrah.
-Hilary