typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Photographs

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Helen McCookerybook <helen_mccookerybook AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: TypicalGirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Photographs
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:14:07 +0100 (BST)

Hi there,

I am looking for photographs for my book- I can not
pay (academic publisher's don't pay advances or
anything likre that) but I will make sure you get full
credit if I use them.
It's important that the people in the photographs have
their instruments- and I'd like some of drummers!
Looking'punk' doen't matter at all.
These are the bands I talk about:
Dolly Mixture
The Au Pairs
The Slits
Delta 5
The Slits
The Raincoats
The Gay Animals
The Mistakes
The Devil's Dykes
The Objekts
The Catholic Girls
The Mo-Dettes
Prag Vec
The Shillelagh Sisters
The Bodysnatchers
The Belle Stars
The Adverts (Gaye)
The Marine Girls
Jam Today
Poison Girls
Essential Logic
X Ray Spex
I think there are more....
I'm nort very interested in posed record company
shots- people looking real in recording or rehearsal
situations.
Best wishes,

Helen McC
I think the Slits interview will be broadcast on 23rd
May onwww.resonancefm.com at 7 p.m.

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/