sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL servers (Re: Source Mage further development path)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL servers (Re: Source Mage further development path)
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:30:41 +0300

Well, I have several servers too. But the topic is not directly about
it. I've been talking about this since the start:

If we can't set up a server in 3 months, can't we just set up a
transparent http proxy to my current server (Frankfurt) where
beta.sourcemage.ru sits and tell the world we're alive until our
primary hosting platform is ready?

Otherwise I think we're just losing time.

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>