sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage further development path

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage further development path
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 19:53:43 +0200

Am Wed, 1 Apr 2015 22:57:05 +0200
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> I wondered when you finally took that step. What is really surprising
> is that you bother posting a message to this list. I mean, it's dead!

There's a 'd missing in the first sentence. And, besides, I thought I'd
(← here it is!) mention that the date of this post was April 1st, known
for a certain tradition in certain cultures.

There might be people taking dire news in dire times for SMGL
seriously. Although, We're in far better times now and ahead than times
just past. Into the Future!

And: What's it with the server move?

Alrighty then,

Thomas