sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] eudev

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • To: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] eudev
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 22:02:46 -0600

> Besides fixing the spell so that INSTALL works as it should, the only
> problem left for me would be the rename of interfaces, not paying
> attention to the names in rules.d...

I was mistaken with the rename... It's not that. I got another
machine (see bug 589), where eudev for some reason doesn't perform the
rename (not sure why), but it got the interfaces names twisted, not as
I required them with the udev rules. So it seems at least the naming
rules are not followed by eudev...

Thanks,

--
Javier.