sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Firefox + Flash 9

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tommy Boatman <tboatman2 AT houston.rr.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Firefox + Flash 9
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:41:35 -0500

Hey gang,

Been in hiding, but still alive and kicking.

Has anyone had issues with the Flash Player v9 plugin with Firefox? For some
bizarre reason even if I have it installed, newer websites complain that
they "Need Flash 8 or later" yet with Seamonkey I have no issues viewing
those very sites.

tommy@pegasus:/usr/lib/firefox$ gaze versions firefox
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
test http firefox 2.0.0.3 2.0.0.3

tommy@pegasus:/usr/lib/firefox$ gaze versions seamonkey
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
test http seamonkey 1.1.1 1.1.1

Obviously there's a bug here somewhere, but is it in our setup? I suspect
it's upstream.

-tommy