sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:32:38 +0100

Hi all,

I'm just bringing this bug to everyone involved in the shepherding
effort's attention so that we can collect ideas on how to solve it in
the best way possible:
http://bugs.sourcemage.org/13121

Andrew already proposed a solution which would basically consist in
using the fact that sorcery backups files of the currently installed
spell before dispeling. The previous gettext lib would then be copied
back from the backup to prevent wget from breaking.

Please comment on that in the bug report if you have any idea, as it'd
be nice to have that bug fixed for 0.7.

Cheers,
Mathieu