sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT t.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:08:03 -0600

With 0.6 out the door its time to move forward with 0.7. The good news
is this release should be much easier since theres only a few weeks
worth of changes. Theres is some business to take care of moving forward.

I want to brainstorm on how to improve things. What went well with
0.6? What could be improved?

Moving forward, to get things started, we will need a new wiki page,
and a new chroot to test with. I suggest we simply upgrade the previous
one rather than creating one fresh. An upgraded chroot will be closer
to what a user will have. We probably already have one since I think
a few people tested upgrades.

Who will lead this next cycle? I think most if not all the leads should do
this at least once. If someone would like to volunteer to drive the next
cycle, I can volunteer as their assistant.

-Andrew