sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] CMS talks (was Re: website)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Mathieu L." <lejatorn AT smgl.homelinux.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] CMS talks (was Re: website)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:07:56 +0200

I agree that we need more docs. However, we already have quite a few
howtos and such, and it seems to me that the priority would be to have
them back online in a relatively attractive way. Hence the need to
quickly choose something so that the rdp team can start working on
having those docs online.

Besides, even though it's silly that way, a nice website is more likely
to get people in the mood to contribute to that site and write docs for
it.