sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:26:30 -0500

This was sent on Nov 24:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2005-November/012953.html
Since then, I didn't receive any objections on the list, and the conversation was centered around names mostly.

Sergey.

Andrew wrote:
Bug filed. Now, the last message in the conversation was saturday, you made
the integration on sunday, I hardly would say the time to object was over.
I didnt think the conversation had even come to a consensus at that
point considering we're still discussing the name of the section.