sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:04:46 -0500

Eric Sandall wrote:
And here comes controversy. :) We want packages in the 'more specific'
section, but people seem to disagree on what 'more specific' means.
Originally I attached the list of spells I wanted to include into this new section to avoid controversies. The list included only spells from devel and libs sections and one from http. Hence, I didn't intend to move *every* Python spell into the new section. Applications can stay where they are, I have no problem with that. Besides, most of these applications are not listed on Cheeseshop anyway so automated upgrades are not possible.

Sergey.