sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] PERFORCE change 71041 by Sergey A. Lipnevich for review
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:48:29 -0800

Bug filed. Now, the last message in the conversation was saturday, you made
the integration on sunday, I hardly would say the time to object was over.
I didnt think the conversation had even come to a consensus at that
point considering we're still discussing the name of the section.

Not to mention that many of the spells say tool or application in the
long description, it would have been trivial to grep through them first.

Thanks