sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] "staging" grimoire instead of devel for development spells as opposed to WIP spells?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Benoit PAPILLAULT <benoit.papillault AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] "staging" grimoire instead of devel for development spells as opposed to WIP spells?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:51:49 +0100

Eric Sandall a écrit :
Also, if we do think this is a worthwhile endeavour and if the "final" idea
above (e.g. what I was describing and Jeremy clarified) works for everyone
(further discussion is encouraged, of course ;)) then I'd like to know if this
is something we'd want done before or after our 1.0. Yes, we try to keep from
adding items to our pre-1.0 list, but we also want to have our 1.0 be as
flawless as possible and the proposed methods would certainly help to ensure
that (as the ISOs use the stable grimoire).

-sandalle

I'm happy that discussions and work be started to improved the quality of our stable grimoire and thus will improve the quality of systems installed using the ISO (since the ISO is using stable grimoire).

Who is running prometheus currently (and reporting the found bugs to our bugzilla)?

Benoit PAPILLAULT, ISO guru