sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Van Tassle <craig AT codestorm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] requests for spells on ISO
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:21:05 -0500

What about an option to change the default system editor upon install of
Elvix, VIM, Emacs, nano, or pico?
I know we are talking about the ISO here.. and obviousaly EMACS is way to
big to be on there in all its glory. :D
As for an install I know the major user base for SMGL is linux compitant
but Im also thinking about when we start getting users who know very little
about linux and how to set it up?
Sorry just jabbing here about a couple of ideas.

Craig