sm-discuss - RE: [SM-Discuss] Automounters

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "dkowis AT shlrm.org" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [SM-Discuss] Automounters
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:36:41 -0500

I use autofs, it's pretty easy to set up and to use, but the only problem
is that it unmounts things on a time delimited schedule. It doesn't unmount
a cd upon eject. There is a kernel configuration option that allows you to
automagically mount a CD. I don't recall exactly where it is in the
configuration right now, but I know it exists, because I think I turned it
on in the kernel.

David Kowis