sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "dkowis AT shlrm.org" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bashdoc now in grimoires...
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:31:36 -0500

So, should I work off of stable, devel, or CVS?
But you don't use cvs, you use perforce.... hmmmm
So what sources should I work off of?
And where should I submit the updates/changes?

and why is the sky blue?
and why do cats meow?
and why am I asking so many questions?
and why am I bored at work today?