sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Team E-Mail Aliases . . .

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <web AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Team E-Mail Aliases . . .
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:13:38 -0800

We are going to create new team e-mail aliases which will forward to all team
members of a particular team. The idea behind this is to facilitate easier
and quicker inter-team communication.

As an example, we will create a e-mail alias called [sorcery-team (at)
sourcemage (dot) org] which will forward to all the people who are a part of
the sorcery team. Currently, those people are (based on the Source Mage
Developers page[0]) Eric Schabell, Martin Ruderer, Paul Mahon, Chris Brien,
Robert Helgesson and Karsten Behrmann. This will be setup for all teams, not
just the sorcery team.

I don't want to encourage anyone to abandon their post, but I also don't want
to send a half-dozen requests to ibiblio to get the new aliases in place, so
if you have ever been a team member, please check the page and verify your
name is where you want it. If your name is not where you want it on the
chart, please inform the necessary people so that we can get this all cleaned
up and so that we can get the new aliases in operation.

This would also be a good time for anyone who has been considering joining a
team to to do so. :^)

Thank you.

[0] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=The+Source+Mage+Developers

--
Jason Flatt
Tome Team Leader

  • [SM-Discuss] New Team E-Mail Aliases . . ., Jason Flatt, 02/26/2004