sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] list etiquette

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] list etiquette
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:00:37 +0800

I never thougth that a topic like this will be so intresting. I thnik that
the most important thing is keep the things short and explicit except when is
an important issue. About the "Replay" or "Replay All" hits is a bad
tradition of many people including myself. I think just hitting "Replay" and
changing the address for that of the list will fix the problem of sending a
mail twice.

Odracir Redwolf