sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Assembling image.tar.bz2 for installation iso

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Casey Harkins <charkins AT upl.cs.wisc.edu>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Assembling image.tar.bz2 for installation iso
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:02:46 -0400

Casey Harkins wrote:
I've also discovered that our basesystem meta spell does not include all
of the dependencies of the sorcery scripts, isn't this its intent? If so,
I'll file a bug listing those that are missing. For example, basename and
dirname are provided by sh-utils which is not listed in the basesystem
depends.

Yes, please do make a bug.

Will do.

Please look up the bug for coreutils migration. Sh-utils is going to be phased out as soon as somebody finds time to do that. Coreutils will provide what sh-utils and others used to.