permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:36:18 +1200

LL..I do not disagree with your sentiment "Steve, to have to be constantly
reminded of the negative forces we face saps our energy." but I find we
often miss the reality of ewhat actually is. The world is not really a warm
fuzzy place. Not yet. So to move forward I find we need to see the freality
first. we need to recognise where we have come from and why, it is all part
of the pathway..Steve