permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Good science and Permaculture.
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:55:29 -0400

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 5:37 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Financial reality..new economic theory....before we can realise a way
> forward or even begin to see a pathway is to first fully understand the
> history and where we have journeyed through that. The reality is we have
> been dictated into a world of usery by one very small gang who dictate
> every facet of the monetary system. Perhaps this is one reason why crypto
> is taking off. People finally see a way out of the slavery. so before we
> can move forward we need to recognise what we are part of and the reality
> of how we are enslaved, and have been as part of a very well orchestrated
> plan for centuries.
>
> So we need to see this and start lighting the fires. Demonstrate rather
> than demonstrate..Steve Hart.

I doubt we need torchlight rallies with firebrand zealots pounding the
podium.
A quiet turn of the wheel of fortune seems a better approach. I always
thought that
life here in the USA and most everywhere else meant that we live in a free
country,
civilized, the land of opportunity with plenty of access to economic
betterment.
Steve, to have to be constantly reminded of the negative forces we face
saps our energy.
Better that we stay focused on taking full responsibility for our own
survival and well being
and sharing what we learn with other like-minded people while forming
community around what
our needs are and how we can meet those needs individually and through
group cooperation.

Maybe Georg has a few words about this.