permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:46:46 +0000 (UTC)

I don't think you are "in error" at all, Larry.

I am simply pointing out that there is an additional factor of risk that
needs to be prioritized IMO, because it could turn your approach into a moot
point if it is ignored.

It only takes one person to make a nuclear mistake, whereas your approach
(Which we *both* prefer, BTW) entails mobilizing many people simultaneously,
and while much more desirable as a lifestyle and worldview, is also much less
easily done.

I think we cannot afford to *ignore* either approach. I think both approaches
need to be taken, and I mean now.
Namaste,
Linda