permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 17:51:32 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the post Larry.

I refuse to have anything to do with facebook.
Namaste,
Linda

Leaving the Evil Empire of Facebook — Medium
https://medium.com/@hargup/leaving-the-evil-empire-of-facebook-7f7b1955bb37#.fcjoudswb

>From lfljvenaura@gmail.com Sun Jan 3 14:05:07 2016
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to
:content-type; bh=lk9jT//q7L+FQGFweshqb1qLHqpF9p2QDQ/UyW6SPQg=;
b�lr4F1AS7DCZRh3OQP/wJh4MzRVV/+x6/Zbd0JHT4h+RswNfPWla/WKKNozG7KBUZ
tT/uHd1pGdYHTOfnykI6LvJpD3clOynk3fL9pLl6zcZxWBUUmWxrJiUgWzWuhzeN+hjm
dwUrzwtf5IFGMd398nKAvQjAMuAgf5YoYc1CfxzuCzPwQIK4oB2fyb4LazaZ0BP4pWxQ
MYoSiSPwYu5Jp4LgbJV0TfaQu9MlkljXKegGBjdW0V4d/sxCJrluzdEJWiZq0tNTD+uE
plO4qopDtSF/X7jv5ADr4+ryboXGqFE5jAijHOKdIBpuuOYpL7IirGLbfrGDAwkQ+WIz
ROWQ=X-Received: by 10.112.14.73 with SMTP id
n9mr29478303lbc.61.1451847901289;
Sun, 03 Jan 2016 11:05:01 -0800 (PST)