permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Standards and Principles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Standards and Principles
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 06:32:29 -0700

The French model is an interesting model, thank you for sharing. Do you have
a web site that can be viewed? I believe the discussion about standards is a
very healthy discussion to have and hope it will continue. The NAPC is
working on setting up forums for working groups and we are open for
discussions about where those should be and how they should function.

Koreen Brennan
www.growpermaculture.com
www.northamericanpermaculture.org

On Thursday, September 4, 2014 3:10 AM, Dao Initiative