permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:25:59 -0700 (PDT)

Lawrence,

Thanks for that explanation.

I am supposed to reach out to the permaculture elders/pioneers and invite
them to the NAPC.  I will use ibiblio as part of that.

Any chance you will make it?

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:25 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com> wrote:

> PS. Can you look and see if I am still subscribed to ibiblio pc
> listserve.  My posts didn't arrive in my inbox?

You are subscribed as friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com and should be receiving
your own posts.

I imagine the problem is email you send through yahoo email is archived in
your sent email folder and does not appear by default in your inbox; Gmail
does this.
So just go to sent mail and move the messages to inbox or a permaculture
list folder or send a separate copy of all email you post to yourself; that
will arrive in your inbox.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
>From lfljvenaura@gmail.com Wed Apr 16 04:17:25 2014
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to
:content-type; bh=JX6ZVbxMgXWCpK0QIhxf8jOca0SJmQWxDRTGblAqtqs=;
b=Zo647DkwA0s/oZ+D9aJTSN5vMgDFOMEOZjZmonrbv+kn9yVrsTZCmXlIsSE8V7hR8F
N13Qkp7k0R/TmRYXUI2U0rZXgAsDY8NPR1fQgdBq9dDTpyRAEAKWKGsS6qBfFd2VOpdh
FB58LEfzAGwNBzmYbz+nqfP+aNMkXIr9o1uzpgb3jlyvMRny3fFPKKQoTw65LTwso4Wa
O6OG9l4+x0LDbrcL6nVq2MDv8NTofdtEDVoGslMEYDElfRp3j+ySo93C6daHUfBSCo8/
NMnYRNru5dp9GCIPOJYab/bTGimFZfrm70GM6g4s4mkDejBHi3dzmpanqWnmoATW4SDf
FdeQ=X-Received: by 10.229.136.135 with SMTP id
r7mr1097724qct.17.1397636244090;
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:17:24 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lawrence,
>
> Thanks for that explanation.
>
> I am supposed to reach out to the permaculture elders/pioneers and invite
> them to the NAPC. I will use ibiblio as part of that.

Wonderful. That is what this list is for.

> Any chance you will make it?

No, but thanks. I am not very mobile these days as I have so much work to
do on my mini permafarm and need to get projects completed.
New career: cutting, splitting and storing firewood for heat, DHW and
cooking year round (rocket stove in warm weather); it is surprising how
much time that takes.
Inflation in the US is on the rise again with food and energy costs going
out of sight. Time for permies to actually use renewable sources of energy.
If time and money permitted I would like to take PDC's from at least six
different teachers around the US and of course attend the NAPC each year. I
would recommend this to anyone
as a critical part of one's education, permaculture and general.

Best of luck organizing the event.

LL