permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Lawrence for your support of NAPC.  I hope you can attend.  I am
hoping to get about half of the pc pioneers there that have been working in
the movement for 30+ years, plus everyone that has come on-line since.  I
trust in the ability of the permaculture community to have a fantastic event.

PS. Can you look and see if I am still subscribed to ibiblio pc listserve.
My posts didn't arrive in my inbox?

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:04 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>