permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:51:43 -0600

Cuba's reach into New Mexico has been their offering free tuition in Medical
School for graduating students at or below poverty level. Two students from
Las Vegas New Mexico were granted such scholarships and are now in Cuba
getting their medical degree as far as I know. The pay back is that they
have to provide medicine to their economic peers when they return for a
certain period of time.

This is the kind of "foreign aid" I can wholeheartedly support!!
Much better than our market expansive wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...

Scott

"To change something build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete" Buckminster Fuller