permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 01:54:16 +0100

The book does not contain a true critique of permaculture, although the
Deep Green Resistance folks think that we are the best candidates to be
Sinn Fein (the above ground political/activist manifestation) to their
Irish Republican Army (the "underground action" wing).

I think you are a bit behind the times Bob. The IRA was disbanded some 15 years ago but during it's existence there was good cause to actively resist what was done to many Irish people by an occupying force. Many Americans would have done the same.

And "Sinn Fein" is the Irish equivalent of "We the People". As a political party they are mostly hitting the nail right on the head these days.
Just a small detail that has been caused by continuous propaganda by a very corrupt system here in your otherwise lucid mail.
John