permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture recommendation for Deep GreenResistance
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 23:22:29 -0500

Thanks for the correction, I am not up on Irish politics. The Deep Green book discusses the IRA-Sinn Fein relationships extensively and uses that as a model for their proposal for a resistance movement composed of an above-ground legal wing and an underground "actionist" movement, with a firebreak of division between the two to protect both.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle