permaculture - Re: [permaculture] CFL testing in progress / another rocket mass heater update

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] CFL testing in progress / another rocket mass heater update
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:39:20 -0500

On 12/11/2011 4:11 PM, paul wheaton wrote:
This is delicious.

Today is day 15 of my light bulb tests and the first CFL died. The
packaging said it would last 12,000 hours, but it didn't even make it
to 100 hours.

http://www.permies.com/forums/posts/list/40/5761#106218
What's the real deal on cleaning up safely after you break one of these
flourescent bulbs indoors? This kind of thing drives me nuts.

LL