permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jamesdavid Sneed <harvestcircle@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Oil spill - solutions?
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:50:57 -0700

Perhaps you can share your research sources on each statement about the
microbes so each of us can pursue that. Also, even if an organism has NOT
been genetically engineered as in splicing, a few "non-gmo" breeding
techniques would never occur in Nature without humans forcing them to happen,
and thus also bear dangerous potential.