permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:04:38 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:
> A little like the pot calling the kettle black Mr. Seaver since you didn't
> seem to read the whole string of this conversation. My comments are
> directed to his video comments on youtube.

Nonsense! If you want to discuss an author's ideas, read the damn
book! Anyone can mis-speak in an off-the-cuff conversation, what he
writes is what matters. And, as a matter of fact, Blume goes into the
subject of Brazil fairly at length in the book, explaining a whole lot
more about both the past and the current situation there with biofuels,
and why Big Oil is trying very hard to destroy the biofuel industry
there as they are worldwide.
Given your obvious prejudice against Blume, I'm beginning to wonder
who pays your salary?

Harmon Seaver